Who We Are:
Zanroo is social intelligence solution that integrates social listening, monitoring, engagement and customer service to build business insights, and drive results. It’s the fastest-growing Social Listening & Monitoring, MarTech start-up in Southeast Asia. Zanroo is present in 16 countries, HQ in Bangkok, offices throughout APAC, also in London, with more than 150 employees and servicing 300 clients.
Recently raising US$7.4 million from its Series-A round funding, Zanroo aims to secure a global footprint as ‘the next unicorn startup’ with its proprietary technology, and strong teams of local professionals in individual markets.
We aim to become a world–class solution by trying to solve social big data challenges from two directions: Zanroo Technology and Zanroo People.
What You’ll Do:
- Managing internal information technology, internal computer systems and internal IT assets
- Controlling and evaluating internal IT and electronic data operations
- Support IT services available
- Propose and manage the IT budget approved by the Operations Director
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Support the new employee on-boarding or new IT tools deployment
- Position IT as a business facilitator / enabler
- Do market research to pro-actively bring new solutions in the company
- Good relational with all the stakeholders (IT users)
- Autonomous and always looking to improve the exciting IT landscape
- Able to multi tasks, curious and willing to learn