Who We Are:
Zanroo is social intelligence solution that integrates social listening, monitoring, engagement and customer service to build business insights, and drive results. It’s the fastest-growing Social Listening & Monitoring, MarTech start-up in Southeast Asia. Zanroo is present in 16 countries, HQ in Bangkok, offices throughout APAC, also in London, with more than 150 employees and servicing 300 clients.
Recently raising US$7.4 million from its Series-A round funding, Zanroo aims to secure a global footprint as ‘the next unicorn startup’ with its proprietary technology, and strong teams of local professionals in individual markets.
We aim to become a world–class solution by trying to solve social big data challenges from two directions: Zanroo Technology and Zanroo People.
What You’ll Do:
- Improve and automate test strategies and software configurations.
- Design, create, test and implement these solutions in order to automate as much of the manual test preparation as possible by using codes and scripts
- Define test strategies and test manuals for tracking and fixing software issues.
- Develop and execute test cases to diagnose issues and bugs, creating test data when required.
- Ensure that all aspects of the application have proper testing coverage
- Research industry best practices for software testing packages and processes
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Software Tester
- Experience working with test automation tools and frameworks (Selenium preferred)
- Extensive experience in functional testing – regression testing and ad-hoc testing
- Experience in testing multiple versions of multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Experience in testing multiple device types (handset, tablet, PC, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Agile tools such as Jira Agile
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken